About The Founder
Jody Harris invented YukBGone in early 2015 when she was traveling. She combined her two passions traveling and inspiring people and created YukBGone. Since starting YukBGone it has been a journey but, she has always stuck to her roots - to INSPIRE! Be BOLD, Eat The Cake, Weekend Vibes are just many of the few inspiring words she speaks daily! YukBGone is now in over 300+ Retail locations and growing!
Top 10 common uses for YukBGone, a non-toxic hand sanitizer
1. Conveniently slips into your pocket, purse, or backpack
2. Spritz on shopping cart handles to clean
3. Spritz down high chairs at restaurants then swipe clean with a napkin
4. Spray on baby changing tables
5. Clean off children's faces.
6. Spritz on toilet seats in public areas
7. YukBGone helps cover up lingering smells
8. Use YukBGone to clean yourself on camping trips
9. Spritz on an envelope to seal instead of licking it.
10. Spray on a paper towel and place it in a drawer to freshen them up