Soccer is the world’s most played sport. With thousands of young people playing, the field is competitive. And expensive! That’s why many soccer teams incorporate fundraising as a necessary way to help their hardworking athletes and parents keep up to date on equipment, and pay for travel costs and uniforms.
If you’re looking to hold a fundraiser for your soccer team, YukBGone Mop Kits™ Fundraising Program a successful soccer team fundraiser.
- Choose YukBGone Mop Kits ™ that will earn you high profits. When choosing the right fundraising company for your soccer team, you want to ensure it will help your athletes and parents bring in big profits! YukBGone Mop Kits™ Fundraising Program will help! You know that your product will be of the highest quality and value. Plus, a YukBGone Mop Kits™ Fundraiser will earn you at least $20.00 profit on every item you sell, so your profit accumulates quickly!
- Give your team something they need. Busy practice and game nights call for quick, cleaning up the room and helping Mom. With the YukBGone Mop Kits™ Fundraiser, you are combining America’s need to clean with your need to raise funds. When you pick a Yuk Mop Kit™ fundraiser, you are asking people to purchase something they already have worked into their budget. 93% of Americans clean at least once a month! With the YukBGone Mop Kits™ Fundraiser, your supporters are purchasing a convenient cleaning kit from you, and they are getting a great product with the bonus of supporting a good cause, yours!
- Have a fundraising “goal”. To have a successful fundraiser you need to keep your team motivated and excited about your profitable “win”. Provide top seller or “first to individual goal” prizes. Share weekly updates about how your team is doing to reach their goal. Showcasing the goal visually is a great way to keep motivation going strong.
- Set clear dates for your fundraiser. Once you start your YukBGone Mop Kits™ Fundraiser, your hard working group of athletes and parents will be provided all the tools you need for success! We recommend actively selling for a 2-3 week period. Be sure to communicate with your group when the fundraiser starts and when all sellers should turn in payments and orders at the end of the selling period. Make sure all families know why you are raising funds and how their support can help!
- Market your fundraiser. During your selling period, you can send out email invites, use our online sales tools, spread the word on social media, or poster up the town. The more your community is aware of your fundraising goal, the more they will be able to support your team.